Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is it a nice university?/business and law

• 28-06-2009 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭

hey guys , sorry this may seem to be a silly Question, but i have absolutely no idea about this university , and i put it down as my 3rd opinion in my cao..
    i am not sure if you should change it now..

and is anyone do business and law by anychance? what is it like

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭morning-glory

Hya, I don't know about Business and Law but I do know its a great University. The last 2 years have been great for me. I've enjoyed my course so far and made friends for life. Speaking from my experience I am so glad I put Maynooth number 1 and am sorry to be going into my final year now :( .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

November/December are the only downfalls really, everything is dull and muddy and depressing, but it is a nice place to be most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Dull, muddy and depressing is awesome. Death to the sun.

Advertisement