Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Irish Times' we live in

Options
  • 28-06-2009 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Dear Odditer,

I live in a small town in rural Ireland. This past week and a half I've met nine people who have the dreaded MRSA 'bug' is this a record or wha ?

Shouldn't these people be corraled, segregated, culled, isolated or what ever the medical term is, I mean they're walking the streets as if they're no threat to public health, those of them that can walk, two of those I met are shuffling along as one has the dreaded 'bug' in the feet and the other has it in the knee. Does nobody care anymore ?

I've been told by friends to wash my hands after I have any contact with these people, but it's a tad embarrassing taking out the Baby Wipes to clean my hand after they shake hands with me. Why are we the public left in ignorance about this God awful infection.

Yours
    In these trying times

Scawgeen :confused:

Comments

Advertisement