Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Chinese Restaurant/ take away

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

Pearl River nuff said :D

100% agree

Clearly a dillusional student!!

Jade palace is absolutely hands down the worst chinese I've ever had..

Their Appetisers deserve particular mention for the utter crapness of 'em!!

You clearly haven't had anything from Jumbos by the Ardmanning/Lough ! I've tried to like it cos the portions are huge and it's cheap....but there's a reason why it's cheap.....

104494431 wrote: »

Wylam

I ate there twice, the food was typical of any Irish chinese.

I have to mention that the manageress/owner/woman in charge was seriously, seriously ignorant and barked at myself and my girlfriend when I asked a question about a menu item, she also tore the head off one of the waiters while he was at our table serving us (she was standing beside him).

I live beside the Wylam (Wellington Bridge), the next closest chinese is in town and I'll still never go there again.

Yes she is gruff, but I've always found her fair. She runs a tight ship, no fear of waiting hours for food in there !

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

Loved Starvast but there gone now and have been replaced with yuan ming yuan, got a special curry out of there and it was brutal..curry like water. New place opened above the hawthorn pub in the lough...Royal Palace, very nice tuc indeed. My new favourite :)

Advertisement