Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Required

Options
  • 28-06-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Dublin four-piece looking for male/female singer to sing original material and contribute to the song-writing process. We've been together for a few years but realize that we need a decent singer to progress to the next level. We practice twice a week and will be gigging regularly too.

Check us out here: www.myspace.com/thewickedfew

Drop us a line if you're interested!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pauldon

Had a listen to your myspace,great tracks.heres mine
    www.myspace.com/pauldonnelly

my songs are abit different from your own but im up for reworking them singing other peoples songs and writing more varied music.If you like what you hear or think my voice could suit your band send me a pm id love to hear from ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 divasongstar

hey.... could be the voice your looking for... p m me... im new tothis so cant find the button to private message you :D

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Paulbronco

Hi there

Have you succeeded in getting a singer yet?

Thanks

Advertisement