Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACS distance education

Options
  • 28-06-2009 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this crowd as my girlfriend is considering doing an animal psychology course with them but from reading their brochure it doesn't seem they have any accrediation from professional bodies.

Also if anyone has already done or is doing a similar course maybe they could let me know who they did it with.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

I was also looking into doing a course with these guys but couldn't find anything on them so deicded not to in the end.

This is an international organisation.. A lot of their courses are accredited by IARC - International Accreditation & Recognition Council (http://www.iarcedu.com/). For more details on their other accreditation information - view this link

Advertisement