Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations Batman mini series?

Options
  • 28-06-2009 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Was wondering could anyone recommend a good Batman mini series bar The Long Halloween and the Frank Miller editions? Something with decent artwork preferably. I'm on ebay-alert because back issues seem to have dried up outside the net, so any suggestions would be great.

Also, does anyone know whether or not the 1994 War Devil issue is the only comic to feature both Batman and Spawn together? Those two rocked as a double act. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

Hush is a must have. Jim Lee's art is fantastic in it

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hush is a must have. Jim Lee's art is fantastic in it
    +1 on Hush. Absolutely love it
    Im a fan of Dark Victory too.And get the Killing Joke.Not a series but a must.
    Oh and Arkham Asylum.............ill stop or ill be here all day. (batmans the only collections & GNs I get really :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

"You are never as strong as when your enemy thinks you are weak."

+1 for Dark Victory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Red Tempest

Thanks a million guys, be on the look out for them :D. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Try No Man's Land too but its a massive collection covering a few volumes
    And War Drums,War Games(3 volumes in this) and War Crimes.They all tie in together.
    Oh and the Knightfall saga (3 volumes again Knightfall, Knightquest and Knightsend)
    And if youve read the DC Infinite Crisis story id recommend Face the Face too...(well I enjoyed it :D)

EDIT: Feck it.While im here and since we've already covered Long Halloween and Dark Victory ill through in Haunted Knight too. Not really a story arc but a pretty weird collection at times :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Xabs

I didn't like Hush, writing was all over the place,
    but ditto on Jim Lee's art.

As for The Killing Joke...don't just be on the look out.
    Go out and get it NOW :D

Advertisement