Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant find my sent messages.

Options
  • 28-06-2009 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

I sent a couple of pm's there but when I check my sent box they are not to be seen. I dont know now did my pm's send or not.

Can ye help me out with that?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

You need to change the settings on your User CP to save sent PMs.

Under settings & options in the user CP, click edit options. There's a sub section called Private Messaging. The last option is a tick box to save your sent PMs. Tick it and scroll to the end of the page to save the changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Rocky Balboa 2

Would you say my pm's sent then ya??

Thanks for your help JD

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, sending a PM is not like sending an email. If the next page loaded correctly when you hit "Send Message", then you can be guaranteed that it was "sent" correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Rocky Balboa 2

seamus wrote: »
    Yeah, sending a PM is not like sending an email. If the next page loaded correctly when you hit "Send Message", then you can be guaranteed that it was "sent" correctly.

thanks

Advertisement