Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Random replica jerseys

• 28-06-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone im just wondering if any of you are like me and wear any random cool looking soccer jersey's and if so where is a good place to get them at a decent price they dont have to be this season i just wear them at work and at soccer??? has anyone used this place

http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholesale-Soccer-Jersey_c957
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Oh wait thats a knock off shop i just seen the jerseys:O:O ye could come up with better im sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I have. The baseball and NBA shirts are good, but not the football tops.

They are fake. They dont have the manufacturers label on them, no nike tick etc.

If u want a cheap jersey with a good selection of shirts then www.yoursoccershirts.com is the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,682 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

well now

that was a proper fail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    If u want a cheap jersey with a good selection of shirts then www.yoursoccershirts.com is the best.

Is that all real/official stuff? It is dirt cheap compared to other outlets I've seen. TOO cheap.

Oh cool have you used that site for jerseys??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

jomzajung.com ftw....

There is doubt over the site i posted, because all the stuff comes from Thailand, it is either from factory stores in Asia so he can afford to sell that cheap, or that they are REALLY high quality fakes.

Either way the jerseys all are 95% perfect, some have minor flaws, but thats rare. I have ordered about 10 jerseys over the last 2 years, all have been immaculate. I only but them to play footy in, so €21 a pop is ideal.

Make your own choice, all i know is, if you start buying from those sites you wont be dissappointed with the quality.

by the way, €21 includes postage, ANY name and number on the back and official patches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

There is doubt over the site i posted, because all the stuff comes from Thailand, it is either from factory stores in Asia so he can afford to sell that cheap, or that they are REALLY high quality fakes.

Either way the jerseys all are 95% perfect, some have minor flaws, but thats rare. I have ordered about 10 jerseys over the last 2 years, all have been immaculate. I only but them to play footy in, so €21 a pop is ideal.

Make your own choice, all i know is, if you start buying from those sites you wont be dissappointed with the quality.

by the way, €21 includes postage, ANY name and number on the back and official patches.

hmm wasn't planning on buying the new United jersey but if I can get it for that cheap on there when it comes out I may be tempted, even if it's not 'official'

Woo 21 includes the p&p?thats really good im presuming a 3v card will work?:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I have. The baseball and NBA shirts are good, but not the football tops.

They are fake. They dont have the manufacturers label on them, no nike tick etc.

Every jersey I've looked at they only have in medium and x-large. What's up with that?

• Advertisement

Im not sure.

I take an L, but i always buy XL and its a nice fit. Something about Asian sizing being different i think.

Well if they are asian sizes i doubt that they are going fit my fat ass i got a 42 inch chest:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I have bought shirts off both these sites and have had no complaints so far

http://www.bestway4you.com/cart/default.asp

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

Cathedral Sports, Dublin (lane beside Clery's) does random old ones

Also if you're going to Barcelona you can get nice ones for 25/30 euro, genuine jerseys but for the Spanish teams they have a local manufacturer instead of say Nike. Even the Nike/Adidas ones are half the price of here. In the little shops just off the Ramblas, bargain the guys down.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

yabadabado wrote: »
    I have bought shirts off both these sites and have had no complaints so far

http://www.bestway4you.com/cart/default.asp

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/
    Bestway4you is the same company as Jomzajung.

thefootballshirt.com are so-so, as long as you don't get names/numbers pressed onto the back (the two I got, the numbers started breaking off after a few hours)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

byte wrote: »
    thefootballshirt.com are so-so, as long as you don't get names/numbers pressed onto the back (the two I got, the numbers started breaking off after a few hours)

Quite funny they cant actually spell the country of manufacture right, gotta love those Chainese.

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/productsdetail.php?item_id=464#

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Does your workplace have a strict 'authentic replica kits only' rule?
    I'll never understand grown men wearing those things in public.

Does your workplace have a strict 'authentic replica kits only' rule?
    I'll never understand grown men wearing those things in public.

No i play soccer and often go kick about so just wanted some replica jerseys i dont see whats the problem with wearing them for sport

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Quite funny they cant actually spell the country of manufacture right, gotta love those Chainese.

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/productsdetail.php?item_id=464#

haha very good:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

did anybody ever uy from needkit.com?
    just wondering if the quality is any good. 20british quids sounds cheap enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

papagormo wrote: »
    a friend of mine ordered two utd kits and a madrid jersey off that the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

papagormo wrote: »

Too cheap to be genuine, to dear for fakes is my first impression.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    a friend of mine ordered two utd kits and a madrid jersey off that the other day.

have the jerseys arrived yet,any good qualitywise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Too cheap to be genuine, to dear for fakes is my first impression.

http://irishkop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=201758&postcount=7

Doesn't look good for needkit.com

Well i wonder did those jerseys arrive??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

That jomzajung one doesn't work.....only a customer care thing shows up. Is that same for anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Mushy wrote: »
    That jomzajung one doesn't work.....only a customer care thing shows up. Is that same for anyone else?

Same for me.

And the http://yoursoccershirts.com/ says its shut down... ???:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

Hey everyone im just wondering if any of you are like me and wear any random cool looking soccer jersey's

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

xtal191 wrote: »

That seems really dodgy :O??

Yeah they're fakes but really good ones. Same as the ones you could get off yoursoccershirts!!

Theres a huge thread on pesfan, heres the link:

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=210502

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Hey lads,

Strange one. I ordered 3 jerseys from one of these sites about 3 weeks ago. They arrived yesterday and I'm happy out with them; very good quality, no obvious defects or anything. The problem I have is taht I can't remember which site I used in the end! Idiotic as it sounds, it's true.

The only thing I have is the Paypal receipt. According to that, the merchant is "Supakorn Tonoi". Anyone else ever paid this merchant and, as a consequence, know which site it is?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

No.

You are a real hero... Seriously, go pat yourself on the head, theres a good lad.

• Advertisement

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Hey lads,

Strange one. I ordered 3 jerseys from one of these sites about 3 weeks ago. They arrived yesterday and I'm happy out with them; very good quality, no obvious defects or anything. The problem I have is taht I can't remember which site I used in the end! Idiotic as it sounds, it's true.

The only thing I have is the Paypal receipt. According to that, the merchant is "Supakorn Tonoi". Anyone else ever paid this merchant and, as a consequence, know which site it is?

Haha, thats bestway4you.

Google "bornprosper.com" and youll get the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Haha, thats bestway4you.

Google "bornprosper.com" and youll get the site.

Legend. That was indeed the one.

Celtic, United and Milan away kits for €45 delivered. Very impressed.

Advertisement