Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parent baby goups

Options
  • 28-06-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

We just had our first baby last monday:):):),
    and are just wondering are there any mother(parent) baby groups in the gorey area.
    Thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

conratulations. i live in arklow and there's a parent and toddler group in arklow but wont be startin up again until september. i know a couple from gorey who travel to arklow for it so presume this is the closest to you. it on wednesday and friday. however it is more for toddlers that babys so not sure if you'r little one will be too young, but it might give you a chance to chat to other parents and let your baba experience older ones at play

• Registered Users Posts: 18,350 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

check with your local district nurse, if you are b/feeding they tend to run support groups, which my wife enjoyed a lot

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Advertisement