Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone selling a sattelite system?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

thats actually why I cut mine as it also had a 4 pin plug.. what model is the TV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

Macspower wrote: »
    thats actually why I cut mine as it also had a 4 pin plug.. what model is the TV?

its an alba ,woodies were doin a deal on them got 2 one for the bed room and one for the van ,only have one left :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Finally got to look at the TV i bought...no powerpack with it...mains 220V into the set :-(
    Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

Macspower wrote: »
    "DISCLAIMER" blow it up at your own peril :)

I used the outside/screen/silver bit of the coaxil cable as the negative and the centre as the positive..

Get some one to do it for you if in doubt or better again get a made up cable for it

finally got round to doing it to day,followed macspowers thread and now i have the tv working of the 12v plug in the van,:)

Advertisement