Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specific design advice for a first timer - Spanish & South African Art

Options
  • 29-06-2009 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im just looking for some advice for a potential first timer. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, kind of admire the concept of the artwork and commitment of it, but scared of that commitment nonetheless! Its something I'd love to do/have.

Basically I'd never be able to come up with a unique design on my own that would encorporate Andalusian and South African art. They're both places that remind me of very happy times but Im useless at putting ideas onto paper. I figure some of the regulars might help me.

Ideally I'm after a somewhat abstract design, not sure about colour or black, that would fit between my shoulders and be vertical in nature.

Its time I put proper effort into a design, stuck it in my wallet for a while to test it out, and got it done. Another box ticked in the to-do's of life!

Its frustrating not to be artistic enough to imagine the design.. but I can imagine the reasons and the motivations easily enough if that makes any sense.

Any advice or encouragement welcome!

Advertisement