Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gearing Up

Options
  • 29-06-2009 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Will be dinging 80 soon with my druid and since this is my first char to hit that lvl I would like to get some decent gear as what I've got at the moment is great (One or two rares and that's about it) Wondering how I should go about this, maybe buy some epics off the auction house or start heroics like there's no tomorrow. What's the best way to gear up? By the way I'm feral (Cat) Druid but also have resto on second spec so am gonna need two sets of gear :)

Comments

You should go resto thru heroics and get a Leatherworker to craft you the Overcast set - http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=815

Its a pvp set but great for starting you off thru heroics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

I was on the wow europe forums today and if you go to the druid forums and look in the guides & tips sticky, you will find a few links for both specs. I didnt check them out myself cause i was looking for tanking stuff but defo worth a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

You're a Druid, just wear level 10 greens, you'll be fine !
    (grumble, grumble, overpowered Druids, grumble grumble) :D

No but really, just go Resto and do some instances/heroics - you'll gear up in no time at all, everyone loves a healing Druid - Don't forget to pick up boomkin/feral gear for offspec also, most raid leaders would give their right nipple for a well played Boomkin.

Advertisement