Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone getting blocked ports on UTV today?

Options
  • 29-06-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭

Ive had my router(s) setup for port forwarding for at least 6 months now without issue but all of a sudden today i was trying to download Overlord 2 demo for PC torrent( just sticks at 0k/sec when it has loads of seeders ) and i was trying to play GRAW2 and it wouldnt connect to any server. I rebooted both routers several times.

I ran some port forwarding tests which failed. So i plugged my PC directly into my Creative DSL router and opened a new port for testing and it failed also.

Anyone else having this issue? maybe its temporary but the broadband is useless to me if i cant game and i use torrents for PC demos and other legit things as anything over 40MB will fail download on HTTP or FTP due to my crappy connection.

*EDIT* the ports are working now, but im getting <1KB/s for Overlord 2 demo????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

sorted, was a JRE i installed for development

Advertisement