Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value car dog guard in Aldi

Options
  • 29-06-2009 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Hi mods, feel free to move this to > Biz > Consumer > Bargain Alerts if you think it's more suited to there.

Aldi have some pet specials for sale since yesterday, including a car back-seat/boot dog guard.
    I priced this product last week in 2 of the chain pet shops and it was €35 in one shop and €44 in another.
    I'll give it a test drive later and let ye know if it manages to keep our lively lab in the back seat/boot.

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/2827_9472.htm?WT.mc_id=2009-06-26-15-49

Universal Dog Guard
    each €16.99 *
    Quality, easy-fit guard to carry your dog safely and securely in your car’s load carrying bay.

Fits most cars
    Easy, no-tools assembly
    Adjustable hooks (for rear seat fixing)
    Width adjustable: 85-150cm
    Height adjustable: 60-110cm
    Rubber feet
    Durable hardened carbon steel construction (Black)
    U-tube for added strength
    Chrome-plated extensions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

Thanks for that I have a lab who wants to co-drive even though she's in a harness!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭kildara

I picked up a few of the car seat covers. They seem like a good quality cover (time will tell). Reasonably priced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

We got 2 very similiar car seat covers in Lidl and thought that would kepe her in the back, til she crawled under the seat cover and came out through the drivers and passenger seat ... not happy til she is up on the dashboard :P

Harness is probably the safest way to bring a dog alright.
    I put the Aldi Dog Guard together last night but havent installed it in the car yet.

Advertisement