Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music 2000

• 29-06-2009 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Anyone here remember this game on the ps1/2 i used to spend hours if not days on it making crap i thought was chart worthy haha :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Starfox wrote: »
    Anyone here remember this game on the ps1/2 i used to spend hours if not days on it making crap i thought was chart worthy haha :D
    yeah i remeber it.they actually had a competition and the winner got there track released.the winner was pure dung though.

i rememebr the 2nd installment had the ability to sample from cds,so advanced ha ha.

on a serious note im actually surprised playstation doesnt have an all in one option for making tunes like reason for there systems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

There were PLENTY of grime tunes that were made on Music 2000 back in the day and got proper vinyl releases actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Luke Creed

lol i had Music one on the ps one too! Music 2000 was a fun game! wish i still had the disk and my old Memory card! would be enjoyable to listen to the tunes again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I remember that game alright. Wasted many a night messing about with it. For it's time it wasn't half bad.

Advertisement