Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humidity

Options
  • 29-06-2009 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone else find it hard to work in this sort of weather? I find myself constantly sweating in this and it's extremely uncomfortable...any idea how long it will last? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭squonk

Yeah I hear you! Very hard indeed. In my case I leave my window open at night which more or less leads to the daily routine, wake up with cold, sweat cold out, Feel better in the evening... go to bed... wake up wth cold....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

obvious question why it worse at night?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

obvious question why it worse at night?

At night the air cools, lower air temps mean the humidity rises, this is why we most frequently get fog at night. Now as for the physics of why cooler air cannot hold as much moisture, you'll need to find someone smarter than I!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement