Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review: Kingsley hotel, Cork

• 29-06-2009 11:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

i just wanted to write a bit about a hotel the wife and myself stayed in at the weekend it was the kingsley hotel in cork and the minute we walked in the door everthing was perfect the rooms look exactly like the brouchure i think it was one ofthe best rooms we have ever stayed in downstairs in the bar really was service with a smile.i would reccommend this hotel for a stay no problem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 soccertravel

Thanks for the review. Will keep that in mind the next time I visit Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I stayed there about 6 months ago for a night and also enjoyed it ! Staff were very pleasent and rooms were excellent. I think it is the only 5 star hotel in Cork unless I am mistaken ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

We staying in the new Jurys in Cork and it was a fantastic hotel. Paid €60 for the night through lastminute.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

dak wrote: »
    I stayed there about 6 months ago for a night and also enjoyed it ! Staff were very pleasent and rooms were excellent. I think it is the only 5 star hotel in Cork unless I am mistaken ?

Hayfield is another 5 star hotel in Cork. Fota Island and the Capella are also 5star hotels but a bit out from the city.
    I am sure there is another but cant think of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 433 ✭✭lolosaur

new swimming pool in the basement is great fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

lolosaur wrote: »
    new swimming pool in the basement is great fun.
    I presume your talking about the flooding that closed the Kingsley for the last 4 years.:eek:

Advertisement