Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Funny] About my CoC....

Options
  • 29-06-2009 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

So I'm bored and at work and I'v had some wonderous convo's in guild chat bringing about fit's of laughter on vent lasting for hours so I present to you the CoC post, if you find or notice anything about your CoC worth mentioning throw it in here, keep in mind mages are the only class who knows how to use their CoC to cause damage which say's alot about them :p.

Now onto the funny bits ;)

It all started with someone asking a genuine question about CoC in /g.... The following replies came from myself and 3 other mages.

You must carefully aim your CoC though. I have trouble though since mine veers to the left a bit. It's also good to get them all lined up so you can be sure not to miss when you give them all the CoC

If you want to use your CoC alot or if you struggle to use it in quick sucession cold snap and slap them with another CoC in the face!

You need not put points into improved CoC - what you have now is sufficient. Just makes sure your target is nova'd for the CoC action.

Be sure to check the range of your CoC before-hand though - you need to be sure it will stretch/reach far enough - don't rely on the animation though because it's not as big as you think it is.

Example: a Gnomes CoC appears much smaller than a Trolls CoC.

Keep in mind spell penetration makes your CoC more effective on targets with high res like other mages, you will see better results when you get good penetration with your CoC.

So I said to myself, sure feck it, lets liven up the mid day forums! Hope this brings a smile to some :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

i have a mage and didn't understand a word of that.

am i shít?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭AaronFitz

CoC in WoW = Cone of Cold
    CoC in RL to ppl who dont play WoW = CoC = Cock =..... If you dont get it by now then your not ment to.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

lol i think whoever asked the question ment CC, but said CoC. So Aaron and his mates extracted the urine on the CoC... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Now I know I've been playing WoW too long, it didn't even occur to me that CoC would be anything other than Cone of Cold :pac:

Advertisement