Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist Available - Dublin

Options
  • 29-06-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Vocalist available to join/form band.

Musical influences:
    EVERYTHING except dance/electro, derivative indie and chart music of 00s and late 90s; most genres of metal, particularly Classic Heavy Metal and Classic Rock; notably, Primordial, Diamond Head, Black Sabbath.

Vocal influences: numerous (Sinatra, Bill Weathers, you name it!). Within Rock/Metal genre: Sean Harris (Diamond Head), Robert Plant, Eddie Vedder, Dio, Ian Gillian, Mikael Akerfeldt, Nazareth, Rainbow, etc.

Would like to join/form a band:
    (a) that exhibits the passion of Primordial &/or genius of Diamond Head &/or the legend of Black Sabbath/Dio.
    or
    (b) that does rock/metal covers of songs that people NEED to hear
    or
    (c)that does a diverse selection of songs and genres

My vocal ability is very versatile, save for death metal vocals.
    Living in Maynooth.

(no recordings available as yet)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SolarFlux

Hey! Just check Solar Flux on youtube and if U ar intrested make contact with us!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭drop-dead-legs

hey, u can hear some of my samples herehttp://www.myspace.com/lightwork,

iam a lead guitarist, fresh out of that band, and iam looking for some new work, if u like the playing, iam trying to get a new band going

gimme a pm if yer interested

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

myspace.com/stilllifeireland

would this intrest you,your influences would be what id be looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bass needed

We are looking for a front man email me at ballydalton@yahoo.ie for more info.

magic_man wrote: »
    Vocalist available to join/form band.

Musical influences:
    EVERYTHING except dance/electro, derivative indie and chart music of 00s and late 90s; most genres of metal, particularly Classic Heavy Metal and Classic Rock; notably, Primordial, Diamond Head, Black Sabbath.

Vocal influences: numerous (Sinatra, Bill Weathers, you name it!). Within Rock/Metal genre: Sean Harris (Diamond Head), Robert Plant, Eddie Vedder, Dio, Ian Gillian, Mikael Akerfeldt, Nazareth, Rainbow, etc.

Would like to join/form a band:
    (a) that exhibits the passion of Primordial &/or genius of Diamond Head &/or the legend of Black Sabbath/Dio.
    or
    (b) that does rock/metal covers of songs that people NEED to hear
    or
    (c)that does a diverse selection of songs and genres

My vocal ability is very versatile, save for death metal vocals.
    Living in Maynooth.

(no recordings available as yet)

Advertisement