Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

littlewwoods

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,943 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Where's the pics and post a pic of the delivery doc too :D
    I was just coming in to post that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

DonJose wrote: »
    Did anybody who ordered one of the systems with 19in monitor have their order cancelled yet?

My order is still processing.
    Ordered 3 of the 19" systems yesterday evening well after people had started taking the p1ss by using the 20% off code for clothing to get the price down to 55 quid (not to sell, i'll just be the best uncle ever this year).

Anyway no confirmation email but my order is still there as "Order Being Processed" and MY VISA HAS BEEN CHARGED (I double checked it wasn't just a hold on funds with visa customer services, it's been authorised and is on my account) so technically I've paid for them now !

Will see what happens when/if they call but not going to push it so long as they refund me my credit card interest for however many days the 207 quid has been on my card before they spot it !

Same here, they took the money, no email canceling yet anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

My order is still processing.

Same here, they took the money, no email canceling yet anyway.

While I never expected to receive one my CC has been debited and has gone from Transaction Pending to Transaction Posted for €69.

Still expect the call and email cancelling the order:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lisa087

I ordered mine at 7.30pm last night. so far all is still ok. have my email confirmation and order is still showing up as order accepted. have got no cancellation emails or phonecalls yet. so here's hoping....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

they took my money as well, just how many were ordered do you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Dongasaurus

At least 1,000 I'd say

At least 1,000 I'd say

so did you get yours then?

"When I ordered yesterday I called them up to inquire if there was any possibility of getting express shipping on my order (I didn't mention the fact it was mispriced, I just refered to my order with the order number and held back on the details where possible). Got them to ship it by DHL.

Just signed for the deilvery of my new pc.

Not too bad for 89e total..."

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Dongasaurus

tinner777 wrote: »

"When I ordered yesterday I called them up to inquire if there was any possibility of getting express shipping on my order (I didn't mention the fact it was mispriced, I just refered to my order with the order number and held back on the details where possible). Got them to ship it by DHL.

Awesome_Face_bigger.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

At 9.30PM? DHL aren't that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Spoofer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

jor el wrote: »
    At 9.30PM? DHL aren't that good.

Dongasaurus posted the DHL delivery post earlier today I think ;)

vectra wrote: »
    Dongasaurus posted the DHL delivery post earlier today I think ;)

your dead right mate, dongasaurus told us that this morning, sorry if my post was misleading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Anyone that has had the money taken from their CC should do a chargeback just to piss them rightly off when the bank goes WTF. Oh and everyone start cancelling their accounts with littlewoods :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Tippex wrote: »
    Oh and everyone start cancelling their accounts with littlewoods :)

I was trying to do that earlier alright, they dont make it easy. Could find no link or section for disabling/deleting your account nor any mention of closing an account at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭dasilverfox

you must have little else to ANNOY you in your miserable lives bas and darc. don't really care if you believe these wild claims as you call them or not, as my message wasn't even directed at you 2 moaners. call it goodwill all you like, but 3 of my friends got the same deal too. now, i've a lot more important things to do than have a slagging match with you two EXPERT moaning bitches. a bit of advice.. be nice to ppl and they might be nice back to you. maybe you two may even get girlfriends someday. hope i haven't annoyed you now. i'll really lose a lot of sleep too. THE END P.S. don't even bother replying to me as i won't be arsed in reading your sad negative comments:cool: joe effin duffy WTF HA HA:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

you must have little else to ANNOY you in your miserable lives bas and darc. don't really care if you believe these wild claims as you call them or not, as my message wasn't even directed at you 2 moaners. call it goodwill all you like, but 3 of my friends got the same deal too. now, i've a lot more important things to do than have a slagging match with you two EXPERT moaning bitches. a bit of advice.. be nice to ppl and they might be nice back to you. maybe you two may even get girlfriends someday. hope i haven't annoyed you now. i'll really lose a lot of sleep too. THE END P.S. don't even bother replying to me as i won't be arsed in reading your sad negative comments:cool: joe effin duffy WTF HA HA:p

You sure told them! Bullet proof comeback :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

dasilverfox..

Don't know what your problem is but I backed you up on your last post.

Anyways.. your acerbic wit is wasted here. Find somewhere that'll appreciate those razor sharp observations. Begone.. and take your €39.99 Littlewoods buggy with ya! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭quinnie123ie

i called to see if they could send mine by DHL and they said "Littlewoods ireland have a contract with another delivery company, the dont & wont use DHL for their deliveries"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Got the phone call just after 8am this morning saying my order had been cancelled due to a price error.

I asked the woman how many had been ordered "in error" and she gave that nervous/suicidal laugh and said "too many".

• Advertisement

i called to see if they could send mine by DHL and they said "Littlewoods ireland have a contract with another delivery company, the dont & wont use DHL for their deliveries"
    Dongasaurus already confirmed it was a joke..

I'm still in shock.. and dismayed that he'd actually lie to us. After all we've done for me.. I feel violated - and not in a good way! :D

When they ring me (they haven't yet)..

.. should I tell them I'm the moderator of the forum on Boards.ie that it was originally posted on and I could have saved ye thousands if I simply deleted the thread?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

And they'll say "The who on what now?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

I simply corrected your totally unfounded statement that has absolutly no relevance in law.

You stated that they "HAVE TO" complete the orders when consumer law, their terms & conditions and most reasonably inteligent people say otherwise. - Personally I prefer to stick with facts that can be substantiated rather than someone who "claims" to know because a friends friends dog told him so.

The Joe Duffy comment was a general comment as this is what too many compaliners quote when they don't get their own way.

p.s. Don't need a girlfriend, one wife is enough to handle:D

mick_irl wrote: »
    And they'll say "The who on what now?"
    I'm sure they're well aware of us! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Just got my call from littlewoods. :o

The guy was sounding really stern and serious and I started laughing, and said look mate, I'm gonna be an easy one! Don't worry about it like I know the craic. So we buzzed off one another for a minute, and I got his number.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Just got the call aswell:P... slight pricing error:rolleyes:

sure was fun while it lasted...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

were yee lot contacted from a +44 1204 878000 number?

My account now says 'Credit rejected'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

GrumPy wrote: »
    Just got my call from littlewoods. :o

The guy was sounding really stern and serious and I started laughing,and said look mate, I'm gonna be an easy one! Don't worry about it like I know the craic. So we buzzed off one another for a minute, and I got his number.
    :pac:

Could this be the first bargain alert misprice romance Basquille ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Doodee wrote: »
    My account now says 'Credit rejected'

Mine is the same ... which concerns me. I didn't apply for credit and am worried that this will appear on my credit record as a company having refused me credit.
    I'm going to ring them now.....

update:
    spoke to them on the phone. He explained that the item was a pricing error. I tried to sound surprised !! (but couldn't). Basically the "credit rejected " just meant that the order was cancelled .
    It was fun while it lasted..
    He thought that none had been shipped

Advertisement