Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ann Summers Party Organizers....

Options
  • 29-06-2009 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I went to my sister's Ann Summers night at the weekend and somehow we both ended up signing up to be party organizers! The girl seemed really nice (she is a manager apparantly so we would be reporting to her for help etc) but i am a bit worried now about it.

Has anyone done this, or know anyone who has? My main concerns are

1- Safety element of going into some strangers house with a bunch of drunk girls

2- Whether they put pressure on you to do a lot of parties (I work fulltime so would prob only be doing 1 or 2 a month)

3- Whether it is difficult to leave if it wasnt working out- without any sort of financial penalty?

Apart from that I think it sounds like great fun with the potential of a little extra cash- which I could certainly do with!

Any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

I read an advertisement for it and apparently they bring you in for a chat, and if you feel it's not for you, then there's no pressure, you can leave it if you want. Let me know how it goes if you do decide to do it! I'm quite curious about it myself, I heard you get a company car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

I did have a good chat with the woman yesterday (which was more useful than the very drunken one on saturday)

It all sounds very above board. You basically sign up and get a kit worth 700 euro (for which you pay 5 something a week rental until you bank a certain amount) and you use this as your demonstration pack for parties.

they give you training packs and allow you to sit in on as many parties as you like until you are conformatble going for it.

I would just love to hear from someone with actual experience- reality is often very differnt to promises! :)

Advertisement