Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need new hairdresser

Options
  • 29-06-2009 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser around the city or ballincollig. I think the one I go to at present has become complacent and doesnt listen anymore. last time I went to her I said I needed a change of colour and style. she said she would get the colour chart. came back 10 min later with colour already mixed and gave me the same cut as last time. I know I should have said something but she is really nice.
    So, does anyone know of a hairdressers who listens
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

moved myself from a hairdresser in the Collig about 12 months ago to Jeff Devine in Wilton (Nicola O'Sullivan is the best stylist there and I didn't commit to one stylist until I'd seen a few) - all their prices are on their website and I have to say, it's worth it............

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

+ 1 for jeff devines in wilton, im not sure if nicola did my hair but a guy called jamal there is really nice and def knows his stuff. Plus you can get ur colour done in the college they have just of patrick street.... and they give serious discounts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

I go to alice in Icon on prices street love her to bits my hair is really wavey and she just give a brilliant cut that makes the most out of your hair.plus she will be really blunt if she thinks your making a big mistake so id trust her with anthing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I go to Leonards in Douglas Village. Either Sinead or Grace. Used them since I moved here, absolutely fabulous. Not once have I been disappointed with a cut or colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 redrobyn

Hi, I'm also looking to change hairdressers but as I'm a student I can't afford to pay much, can anyone recommend somewhere that would be suitable. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement