Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

play.com help

Options
  • 29-06-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭

I ordered Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires from Play.com on Saturday.

They sent me an email saying the order is processing, and they'll get back to me once it has been dispatched.

The last time I ordered from Play.com, it was dispatched within 5 hours

With this order however, it has taken 2 days as of now and they still haven't taken my money..

Does anyone else know if I'm just being paranoid? Or does this normally happen with other people ordering?

(sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum, didn't know where else to post this lol)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Penrose

Nope thats normal sometimes can take a week, it depends on stock, weekend is not counted as a working day so it begins from Monday. it should take around 3-4 working days which is Mon-Fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

ohh rite, i thought i was going nuts lol thanks man now ive nothin to worry about lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

gamercfc wrote: »
    The last time I ordered from Play.com, it was dispatched within 5 hours

With this order however, it has taken 2 days as of now and they still haven't taken my money..

Hands up who read the actual post..

OP credit card transactions could be pending on your card and may take up to 2 working days to appear. Believe me, Play.com won't forget to take the money. They probably have it guaranteed and haven't sent the request to move the funds from your credit to their credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

They don't take the money from the credit card until its dispatched.

If the game is out of stock it could take a few days. I ordered a cd before that was out of stock and was'nt dispatched for two weeks so it can vary.

• Advertisement

but it woz in stock when i ordered it. i don't bother the effort with out of stock items.

i did order it on a Saturday. im gona agree with the first reply when he said they dont do weekends more-so Sundays. i'll wait and see hopefully il get an update on the item 2nite or 2moro. I'm just too used to gettin my items delivered within 3 days not-to-mention i rarely order on weekends

Although can i add that i used a 3V card (generated Visa). will that make any difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

gamercfc wrote: »
    Although can i add that i used a 3V card (generated Visa). will that make any difference?

If you're using a 3V card the transaction should come up almost immediatly on your transaction history on the 3V website it should'nt affect the time ittakes to process the order though.

yea thats.. kinda how i figured out that my money woznt taken in the first place lol

oh there we go. I just went to Play.com just there and now the status says "Packing" and "Your payment was successful and item is now being dispatched". Delighted. Should be here in a few days now

Thanks everyone fir yer kind info. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement