Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats best? e71 or e72 or other smartphone

• 29-06-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

was thinking of getting an e71 until i seen this about the e72
    Gadgetrepublic e72

is it worth waiting for or should i go ahead and get the e71

also are there other smartphones worth considering

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

ceoexec2 wrote: »
    was thinking of getting an e71 until i seen this about the e72
    Gadgetrepublic e72

is it worth waiting for or should i go ahead and get the e71

also are there other smartphones worth considering
    The E71 is brilliant, if you need a phone now - go for it. If your willing to wait a bit (which I'm doing myself) go for the E72 because the spec bump is very nice indeed, esp. the 5MP camera, optical navigation key and the L.E.D flash light.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The e71 is a highly thought of phone, as im sure the e72 will be. If you think its worth the wait and extra bob for the spec wait, its a personal thing really. If it was me, i would wait one of the reasons is i hate 2.5mm headphone jacks which they are getting rid of it for a 3.5mm.

Regarding other smartphones, their is plenty but what are you looking for. If you want the qwerty keypad it narrows it down quite a bit. A similar spec to the e71 is the blackberry 8900. Their was a thread just last week comparing the two, i think the OP actually went for the 8900 so might be worth a read for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Advertisement