Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blinds

Options
  • 29-06-2009 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

I am looking for some a blind guy i.e. someone to quote me 'cheap' quality blinds in the balbriggan balrothery area

Please could you PM me number or feedback
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I would also be interested. Particularly if there were recommendations by people who used the 'blinds' man before.
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I gave the details of a guy in Glasnevin to quite a few people over in the Home & Garden forum before. He's very reasonable, his blinds are great and I'm sure he'd travel to Balbriggan - you could always phone and ask.
    I'll pm you both with his details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much
    That was the guy who did my blinds years ago
    Really nice and good price/quality but couldnt find his number

ACE just ACE
    Gold star

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

We got all ours from here.

http://www.b4i.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,178 ✭✭✭squonk

I used BG Blinds in Skerries. Not sure how they compare pricewise now, it was a good few years ago when I got mine installed. They did a good job though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

squonk wrote: »
    I used BG Blinds in Skerries. Not sure how they compare pricewise now, it was a good few years ago when I got mine installed. They did a good job though.

Got mine from there too! Very pricey and they made me wait all morning for them and didn’t turn up till late afternoon with the wrong blinds! Had to go and take another day off work.

Bad attitude from the women at reception… id never use them again. Thank god the Celtic Tiger has passed and these companies will realise what a customer is!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement