Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish TDT TV in Cork

Options
  • 29-06-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if you know of anyway possible to watch Spanish TV in Ireland?. I don't want to go via Digital +, i am already paying for Sky so, I know they are switching to TDT over in Spain at the moment and i am hoping i can make us of that. I want to watch the national channels, ie, TVE1, TVE2, Telecinco, Antena 3, etc. I am not interested in the regional channels.

Many Thanks

Tio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Duke Tio

Many Thanks for your suggestion. I'm new at this and i'm finding it all a bit confusing.

Thanks again.

Tio

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Wallacebiy

Try buying What satellite magazine , there is normally instructions on how to tune in other channels on your standard skybox , and they will have listings of the frequencies to tune in for all european channels .

You almost certainly will not be able to pick up spanish terrestrial digital television in Ireland. but you should be able to pick up satellite channels

Advertisement