Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joomla Newb

Options
  • 29-06-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭

Hey ho folks,

I posted a thread a few weeks ago saying I've been assigned to build a CMS site for a client portal in my company.
    After a very odd learning curve with Joomla, I'm well on my way.

One thing though.
    on every article I publish I get this code garbage posted as well.
    span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

While I can understand what it stands for I have no idea why it should be visible. At first I thought it was just visible to me as SuperAdmin but its publicly visible too.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

That code is css code for styling text and links etc.

I would hazard a guess as to say you are missing a closing bracket somehwere and what is supposed to be code is getting printed as text. Have a look and see where you have changed anything lately, particularly in relation to articles as this is where the issue appears, chances are you have a bracket missing where the code defines how an article is displayed etc and its printing out the css code for whatever jajah is on screen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Not generated by Joomla. Must be a 3rd party mod or plugin you installed or are copy and pasting your article text from an other source?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

I did a little searching...

Do you have this Jajah installed on your PC, it's a Skype like programme. It seems if you have that and are editing your pages with Firefox there can be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Scotty # wrote: »
    I did a little searching...

Do you have this Jajah installed on your PC, it's a Skype like programme. It seems if you have that and are editing your pages with Firefox there can be a problem.

You are the man.

Advertisement