Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish TDT TV in Cork

Options
  • 29-06-2009 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if you know of anyway possible to watch Spanish TV in Ireland?. I don't want to go via Digital +, i am already paying for Sky so, I know they are switching to TDT over in Spain at the moment and i am hoping i can make us of that. I want to watch the national channels, ie, TVE1, TVE2, Telecinco, Antena 3, etc. I am not interested in the regional channels.

Many Thanks

Tio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 dennisc24

TVE is on channel 795 on Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

I know its not exactly what you're looking for but if you want to watch the national tv's programmes tve1 tve2 you can watch all programmes shown over the last 7 days online at www.rtve.es/alacarta

they also seem to do live coverage of sporting events online too such as motogp,tour de france,tennis etc

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

dennisc24 wrote: »
    TVE is on channel 795 on Sky.

Is TVE on sky the international version or?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

Duke Tio wrote: »
    Hi all,

I would like to ask you if you know of anyway possible to watch Spanish TV in Ireland?. I don't want to go via Digital +, i am already paying for Sky so, I know they are switching to TDT over in Spain at the moment and i am hoping i can make us of that. I want to watch the national channels, ie, TVE1, TVE2, Telecinco, Antena 3, etc. I am not interested in the regional channels.

Many Thanks

Tio

I know exactly what you mean by TDT, but I doubt that you would be able to get it here. However, you could ask on this forum for definite. http://www.torrevieja.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

The techie guys are usually helpful.

Also, check http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/home1.php

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Wallacebiy

You can probably tune in the spanish TV channells in the Sky box in the section for additional channels in the set up menu . I know I tuned one or two in before .

What Satellite magazine is worth the investment , it will give you the frequencies you need to know to do it .

• Advertisement
Advertisement