Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to UCD

Options
  • 29-06-2009 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi, just wondering does anyone have an accurate time for when the bus leaves O'Connell street out to UCD in the morning around 9ish? I was told to take the number ten. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

The 10 comes every 10 minutes at that time. You shouldn't have any difficulty getting one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lucy211

Ok thanks, I'm actually hoping to get one at about 8.50, have to be in UCD by half nine.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,438 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If its an interview, or you are coming from beyond O'connell Street, leave extra time.

Thanks, does the 66x go as far as UCD does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

66x only goes as far as town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

66x only goes as far as town.

It goes to UCD in the morning AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Lucy211 wrote: »
    Thanks, does the 66x go as far as UCD does anyone know?

One does, the 7.15am not serving Lucan village. Most others go to the 10 bus stop on Waterloo Road, which is about ten minutes from the campus.

As it happens I got the 7.35am 66X (not serving Lucan) this morning and (after hopping on a 10 within five seconds of getting off the 66) I got into UCD at 8.55am. Barring disaster, that should get you in for 9.30am.

As Victor says though, if it's an interview or something I'd get the earlier one just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭chrissor

The 66x from Maynooth at 7.15 does indeed go to UCD, but there were a couple of occasions where the bus only arrived in UCD at 9:20 or so due to the heavy traffic throughout the journey, this is from my experiences.
    As others have said, dont just give yourself 40 minutes to get to UCD from O'Connell street at this time of the morning, give yourself extra time if you need to be somewhere specific at 9:30.

Thank you for getting back to me, much appreciated

Advertisement