Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

applied biology quick

Options
  • 29-06-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

need to know anything about this quick....like is it tough, feedback from people doing it would help, is it taught well what are th hours per week, please post before the 1st of july

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 FenderJazz

Friend of mine who was living with me at the time did it. Had I think 32 hours a week. very intensive course. A lot of hard work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sugar_smile

Hey there,

Did this course myself and progresses to do the full4yrs. It is tough going, very intensive-I dont think too many people realise whats involved. you really have to be prepared to put in the work. The hours are pretty long too-sorry im not advertising it too well!!! but if you have an interest in the subject go for it!! dont be put off by the fact alot of hard work is involved it'll pay off in the end!! I loved this course and I am very happy I did it!!! I hope this helps!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 reindeerarmy

cheers!! hopefully i'll get more opinios in the next few hours..... not likely though

Advertisement