Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Surf Club

Options
  • 29-06-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey guys, I'm starting Vet Med this August/September, and was hoping to join the UCD surf club. Can anyone give me some info about it, like how often they meet up, when, where and do they have a lockup for boards, etc?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 topsi

I've been looking for info too actually, would anyone know is it a big society? and any surfing trips during the year? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Im not in the club but I think its a pretty big club and they go off to the west for trips. Just go up to their stand during freshers week and you will hear all from the horse's mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭mini5476

As far as I know its big enough, and they do their best to organise stuff every so often.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭rg2007

they go on an annual trip, last year it was portugal, as well as weekends around the country, as winters is best here

• Registered Users Posts: 17 acm

thanks for all the info

does anyone know about board lock-ups or anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

I was a very member last year, and went on the trip to Bundoran in October which was savage craic. I'm pretty sure that there's no lock up area, most of us rented gear up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 acm

thanks!

Advertisement