Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum annoyance

Options
  • 29-06-2009 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

I find this really annoying. I will post this here as it affects viewing this forum for me.

If I use the drop down menu on the MB forum to Mark all posts read
    it also performs this operation on this forum. Is there something to change to stop it doing this, or is it a function of this being a sub forum ?

Believe it or not, I look in here quite a lot and it seems a bit illogical for the board to operate this way. I dont know if it works the other way round,

e.g

Mark all posts read on this forum will perform the same function on the MB one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

I'm asking some of the bigger mods :) - will get back to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

ah jaysus i thought we were going to have some controversy when i saw the thread title.

disappointed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭woodsdenis

jtsuited wrote: »
    ah jaysus i thought we were going to have some controversy when i saw the thread title.

disappointed now.

You mean like the Forum annoyance could be a person :D
    Nothing a dramatic as that. Thanks Neuro for looking into it.
    **** its hot out here. Smelling the neighbors BBQ mmmmmmmmmmm

Advertisement