Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green courses for business student?

• 29-06-2009 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi there,

have just finished a degree in International Business and Languages. I would like to aim to get working in the sector of renewable energy or environmentally friendly work of some sort. I don't even know what is out there but I want to work for a company that does something useful for the environment. That's all I know.

The thing is I have no idea how to break into this area. Has anyone any advice? Are there any courses that I might take? I imagine companies need people to manage projects in these areas too... so I guess I would be working up to that. I know about the website Greenjobs.ie but I was wondering is there anyone working in a green job who could give me some advice?

I know it's a long shot but sure worth a try :)

cheers, m

Advertisement