Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic containers

Options
  • 29-06-2009 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Kind of an od Question but i'm looking for a shop in Galway which sells tubs/containers kind of like the one in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_BSCT5wHD8 i've checked around loughrea and athenry but no joy. if you haven't the time to watch the video or your on 3pay then a clear semi-deep PLASTIC tub to house a snake of approximate measurements 20"long x 10"wide x 12"high i also looked on the internet like argos and found a few but their too large if you've seen any or know where to buy them i'd be grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe McDonoghs Trade Home & DIY in Ballyban Ind Est? I've gotten plastic tubs there but they were larger.

A snake tub? I'll leave this here a bit to see if anyone knows, otherwise I can move it over to the reptile people forum, someone there should know.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭pablodunlop

Try ordering a giant chinese take-away :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ruanej90

Try ordering a giant chinese take-away :pac:

lol i wouldn't mind one right about now thanks for mentioning !!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

That's a slippery suggestion if I every heard one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I got something very similar - also has a lid - from B and Q a few months back, I use it for my wet surf gear, size is very similar from what I can see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement