Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netgear router WGR614 problems

Options
  • 29-06-2009 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

I have just formatted my pc and now I am having problems with my netgear router. I can still connect to the internet from my modem to the computer. When I set up my router through the cd I only got as far as "detecting internet connection". It goes to 100% but then after that the window changes to "page cannot be displayed". Is there anyway I can set my router up without using the cd? I can connect to the internet through the modem, also all the laptops work with the wireless. The only problem I'm having is connecting everything up together so that my pc and laptops work off the router. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They both have full internet access yes? Then the router is working fine.

The reinstall just means that you have to re setup your LAN. Probably under the name WORKGROUP. Just go into the control panel and use the lan configuration wizard:)

Advertisement