Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help please

Options
  • 29-06-2009 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Could someone tell me how i could get from grand canal dock to blackhall place by public transport? And also how long it would take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

dave1350 wrote: »
    Could someone tell me how i could get from grand canal dock to blackhall place by public transport? And also how long it would take?
    Your options would be fairly limited.

You could get the DART from Pearse Station to Connolly Station and then the Luas (redline) from Connolly to 'Museum'.

It might be easier to walk/cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

I do this journey at least once a week - live near one and my head office is at the other...

The simplest options are:

Take any bus along Pearse St towards town, get off by the Fire Station on Pearse St, walk around the Garda Station at the end of the road and take either a 37 or 39 from next to the Screen cinema - depending on traffic shouldn't take any more than 40 mins, I did it last week in less than 20.

Other option is to walk from Grand Canal Sq along the quays towards town, cross the pedestrian bridge and pick up a Luas at Busaras. Get off at Smithfield and it's a 3 or 4 minute walk to Blackhall Place from there - again about 40 mins depending on walking speed and waiting time for Luas...

Advertisement