Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What or where is the cheapest drink for oxegen?

Options
  • 29-06-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi, im looking for cheap cans of larger for oxegen, I will drink anything!
    I want the most alcohol for the least amount of money! Has to be in can form bottles are a no go for oxegen. Ideally premium brands heineken, miller, carlsberg. Dutch gold, tuborg etc are bottom of the list in terms of desirablity but if needs be....
    Let me know if ye spot anything out there!
    :D
    Tagged:

Comments

Tesco have 2 packs of beer for €24 - there's a few included in this. Basically 32 cans for €48

I'm sure there is cheaper out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Ideally premium brands heineken, miller, carlsberg. Dutch gold, tuborg etc are bottom of the list in terms of desirablity but if needs be
    I would put all those beers on the same level, the only thing "premium" about the first ones is the price. They have the same ingredients and cost to manufacture, the only thing you are paying extra for is the ads, and ads don't get you pissed.

I would go for amsterdam €1 cans readily available, this is brewed by grolsch if you like the reassurance of a brand. I also like karpackie 4 for €5.

Big thread on cheap beer here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055378862

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

only in ireland

only in ireland

nah, in fairness, it's probably cheaper in the UK
    :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Aldi have a nice german Lager, 6 cans of it for €6.69 or something like that, Oetinger its called and iirc 4.7%

Nick

• Advertisement
Advertisement