Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from history and heritage

Options
  • 29-06-2009 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Banned by Brian the Bard for seven days, apparantly for abusing other members yet have recieved no example of the post in which i was deemed to behave so apallingly. I call vendetta on this one - the man clearly has an issue with me. Not sure why.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You seem to have an issue with him judging by the PM he received from you.

I'll give access to this forum for him to respond, but if it were me I probably wouldn't respond to you after that PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

You were banned for a personal attack on Dionysus. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60918794&postcount=50

This was after you got an infraction 9 days ago for something similar. You also sent an abusive message to me after the infraction and two after this ban, which did not endear me to giving you more chances. I'd already let you off with off-topic posts in the history forum. Imo you used up all your chances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Babbit

What a coward sending the PM to the rest of you. That bans a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If a PM is insulting it gets reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Babbit

His ban was insulting. Does that get reported?

• Advertisement
Advertisement