Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Car Wash/Valet Dublin

• 29-06-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

for reason simple enough, cannot get out of work until 5-6pm everyday, and on top of it, im working full weekend.

need to get the car wash.

any car washes that are open late on weekdays?ideally i wouldnt want to use brush/automatic washes, might go for a powerwash with myself doing the foaming etc,

anybody can recommend something close that is open late?based in Dublin 8 St James Hospital area.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Big_Daddy

There is one on the greenhills road just at walkinstown, they are open 24 hrs, they do washing and car valet. Bit out of the way, but heard they are good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭darcy.jonny

Big_Daddy wrote: »
    There is one on the greenhills road just at walkinstown, they are open 24 hrs, they do washing and car valet. Bit out of the way, but heard they are good

st james hospital is only a few minutes away from the greenhills road going up through drimnagh ... though you right that place is open 24 hours and they do a great job ........... there litteraly about 100 meters or so off the walkinstown roundabout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

As others said the place is called triple 7 Go up greenhills road and ya can't miss em on the right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

anybody kind enough to put a pointer on google map and link? what kind of wash do they offer?machine or someone cleans ur car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭darcy.jonny

i think they do both i got them to give my car a full valet erm if i know how to do the googke thingy i would sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

went there tonight. nice fellows, they do the powerwash, all in all about 10 mins. car looks clean. happy, and only cost 7euros!

Advertisement