Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel time? (moate-Kinnegad/Newbridge)

Options
  • 29-06-2009 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Hi guys im wondering how long does it take to get from Moate to kinnegad now with the new motorway?

or even better if anyone knows who long it would take to get from Moate to Newbridge.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Not what you asked but Mullingar to Newbridge is about 50 mins+. Mullingar, Rochfortbridge, rhode, Clonbologe, Rathangan, Curragh Race Course, Newbridge. Horrible drive...

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

time lord wrote: »
    Not what you asked but Mullingar to Newbridge is about 50 mins+. Mullingar, Rochfortbridge, rhode, Clonbologe, Rathangan, Curragh Race Course, Newbridge. Horrible drive...

thanks for that, how long does it take for you to hit the motorway.
    I drive kilcormac Co. offaly to newbridge everyday horrible drive so will be nice to have a bit of motorway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

When I read the title I was expecting something about a new ground breaking discovery about time travel in Moate. :eek:

Advertisement