Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Commander Keen Appreciation

• 29-06-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

:O

Sufficient start?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭AdamusAdonis

Now, that would have been interesting to see.
    I set-up dosbox on ye olde PSP for CK, what commute?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Hmm, I always found the commander keen games to be a poor substitute for the much better platformers on the 8-bit and 16-bit consoles. I used to laugh at my PC playing friends and their awful games that were poor substitutes for the better stuff on consoles. Then Doom came out and I shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭AdamusAdonis

HEHEHE

I didn't grow up with any consoles I'm afraid :/
    All's I had was a nice little Wang microsystem.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭MortGoldman

Commander Keen 4 is probably the game I remember and love the most from being a child. Fantastic fun, and very frustrating. That and the early Duke Nukem games were my cuppa tea.

This is one of the first games I remember,
    not sure what one it was but you had to collect parts of a space ship and you had a pogo stick?
    The early Duke Nukems were class!
    I used to play them on my dads 386 or 486 cant remember.

• Advertisement
Advertisement