Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worlds first legal tab player...

• 29-06-2009 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just to let you all know that i-tab.com are launching the worlds first dedicated tab player this week. New product shots will be up on the new website by the weekend of our new 5" touchscreen tab player which also plays backing tracks and video lessons all downloaded from the massive i-tab library. First units will ship in September. But best of all - it was created, designed, patented and developed in Maynooth:)

Check us out at www.i-tab.com

Feedback welcomed thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Really? C'est cool! Good old maynooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Looked at it further. I'd totally buy it if

a) i could see a video of it in action (reasonably high res, of course), and
    b) it did regular sheet music as well, and
    c) it could read other formats, notably pdf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Why is it referred to as the first legal tab player? Software like Powertab and Guitar Pro have been perfectly capable of playing tabs for years. Is there something illegal about them?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If you want to advertise, email hello {@} boards.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement