Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

find a man for my friend!!!!!!

Options
  • 29-06-2009 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Everyone,

My friend needs a bit of help. She is lookin for a guy basically an i'm just wonderin if anyone has any ideas or what we could do for a night out. Is there any events comin up (outside Dublin please). We're looking for something on the weekend of the 10th July. She's not shy or anything but has asked for some support on this. We love trad sessions if thats any help!

Thanks.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Oxegen?

Really now, if she's looking to pick up a guy, I doubt she will find too many at Trad Sessions. They are mostly very touristy.

Go to somewhere in Clare though if you are looking for Trad Sessions, they are still touristy, but fun.

I am sure she could definitely find a guy in Dublin though, there are millions of the feckers.

It really depends on what kind of relationship she is looking for with said guy.

One Night stand, Dublin is the key.

Lasting Relationship, does she want it long distance if she is from Dublin!

I can honestly say, that aside from Trad Sessions, I find Cork Useless at all these things. But that's just me, I'm all bitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭irishturkey

gerzilla wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

My friend needs a bit of help. She is lookin for a guy basically an i'm just wonderin if anyone has any ideas or what we could do for a night out. Is there any events comin up (outside Dublin please). We're looking for something on the weekend of the 10th July. She's not shy or anything but has asked for some support on this. We love trad sessions if thats any help!

Thanks.......

This may or may not be any good to you but theres a street festival on in Ennis, I think its on that weekend, there'll be trad on all over the place I'd say... and non-locals generally seem to like Ennis... decent night life etc

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Galway and Westport is always a safe bet for trad sessions this time of year but westport is a bit off track to find lads

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭brownbinman

gerzilla wrote: »

We love trad sessions if thats any help!

Fleadh Ceol. If not for finding a man, just for the craic!

Advertisement