Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Req] A New Suit

• 29-06-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a suit, shirt and tie for a few weddings. I've a budget of about EUR300-350.

Louis Copeland have a sale on but does anyone know if there's even better places to go at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Baird

Bought 2 Remus suits in Noels menswear in Limerick at the weekend.
    Amazing sale, got both of them for €200 down from €350.
    Top top quality suits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Anywhere around Dublin/Kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

We're heading to a Wedding in Rome next week, we decided to buy suits instead of renting - did a lot of shops but eventually ended up in Gerard Anthony's in Carrick on Shannon - He's very helpfull and excellent tailor service. Suits - Remus worked out at 280 each. Nice and light for hot weather!!! He has mountains of suits from €200 up to top buck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Got a Remus suit, shirt and tie in Arnotts for €225.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Baird

Best menswear have a fantastic sale at the moment too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭SKYDOG

I bought a suit of this company, they are based in Balbriggan but I know they are opening a store in South Annes Lane (of grafton St). Really good quality suits, they even tailored my jacket for me as part of the sale. I would buy there again. http://www.mstw.ie/mens-suits.php

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

In Galway try Suit Distributors ltd......They have other shops but I dont know where they are. Try www.suits.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭keizer

Suits You in Liffey Valley SC have good deals at the moment too.

Advertisement