Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUB RE-OPENING AT LAST!!!!!

Options
  • 29-06-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

:)Just letting all the nice people in West limerick that my local pub is re-opening on thursday the 2nd of July....At long Last.
    Mc Coys formally Big Al's has been closed since I moved to NCW and I'm so excited now it's being re-opened. How sad am I?
    Might see ye there for a pint or 10!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Called in on opening night cos they had a big sign saying "come on in"

They haven't changed the decor at all which is a pity but still glad it's open again.

At least I can walk to the pub again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

I called in Sunday myself, had only been in once before it closed down, i agree the decor is dissapointingly the same, but is pretty clean and shiney, (typical woman) The previous publican had let it go a bit, new staff pretty nice too.
    Like yourself glad to be able to walk to and from pub and may even sample the grub once the rest opens.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Might give the restaurant a go this weekend and see how the food is.

Hopefully it's good cos when I have visitors up from Cork we'd go there to eat rather than me having to cook :D

Advertisement