Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perma Ban From Reality Tv

Options
  • 30-06-2009 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭

Just got this pm...
    Bond-007 wrote:
    Hi mdwexford,

You have been banned from Reality TV for the following duration:

Permanent

for the following reason:

foul laguage

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after Permanent.
    Also, please be aware that an abusive response to this automated message may result in an extension of your ban, or in extreme cases, being banned from the entire site.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.

The charter says "Anyone swearing and using foul language will be infracted and banned for repeat offences."

So i think a perma ban here with no prior infractions or warnings or anything is ridiculously extreme.

The twice i cursed was not directed towards a forum member or personal abuse or anything like that btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

If I were you, I'd go to the mod, hold up your hands and admit fault and see if you can get your ban reduced, as you managed to slide in multiple instances of foul language and a homophobic closer as well, all in one sentence.

You're better off pleading the admitted inappropriateness defence rather than the should have got a warning because I thought I was going to get one multiple-bad-language post for free defence.

Up to yourself.

Advertisement