Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second-Hand Books / Notes For Sale (Adverts Links)

• 30-06-2009 3:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

This thread is for links, not discussion or commentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 F2224

Hi all just finished LC 2013 and I have loads of text books & revision books to sell, i'm from Galway and the subjects I did were:
    English (higher)
    Irish (higher)
    Geography (higher)
    Maths (ordinary)
    Biology (higher)
    Agricultural Science (higher)
    Home Economics (higher)

Anyone interested pm me for book types etc as there are far to many to type Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aislingbgalway

would you be interested in buying biology notes from a grinds school (all A1 standard)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    They may be interested, Aisling, but they're not your notes to sell, and this site does not facilitate the sale of copyright notes as you would have noticed if you read the first post on this thread.

Relevant paragraph:
    eVeNtInE wrote: »

(Thread cleaned up and a lot of out-of date posts deleted)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 koolciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Seaic

Okay lads, so Ive gotten my results from my LC now with A1s in
    -Construction
    -Business
    -Geography
    I was wondering would anybody be willing to buy them (either separately or collectively) and if so, at what price?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭SolitaireX

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cb101

I am a past leaving cert student from the year who got 565 points. Mainly due to the fact I slaved over my notes, and am wondering if any current students are interested in purchasing them. My notes are mostly hand written and organized by leaving cert style questions. The subjects available are Business, Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemisty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 seanielc2014

id be interested in buying ag science or economics notes from someone if there going

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cb101

Hi, I am selling economics notes. They are very comprehensive and I got an A2. They are 70 euro for the entire folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 reacher20013

Art History notes for Higher or Ordinary Leaving Cert
    Includes 3 main topics

- Irish Art - Newgrange (Stone Age), Bronze Age, Iron Age and Christian Period
    - European Art - Impressionism & Post Impressionism ( Artists = Claude Monet, Auguste Renoir, Edgar Degas, Paul Cezanne, Paul Gauguin, Vincent Van Gogh), Fauvism (Henri Matisse), Cubism (Pablo Picasso & Georges Braque) - In addition to this, notes available on Impressionism period in France, who influenced the impressionists (incl: printed pictures), time-lines & printed pictures of most important paintings by each artist.
    - Gallery/Museum Section - Detailed notes on The Hunt Museum in County Limerick (incl: Brochures and booklets from the museum, floor plans, history of the museum, history of the Hunt family, equipment's used the museum (i.e. QR codes, heating restrictions, light access etc.) Also included information on 2 objects from the museum in detail (A weapon & A painting)..... Detailed notes of a Gallery added as well, (Limerick Gallery of Art), includes all the same information as the Hunt Museum.... Also, notes on previous asked questions and answers on each year.

I also have answered questions from all sections that are corrected and graded - all results range from B1-A1 standard. In addition, included is the Pre-Leaving Cert (Mock) paper of the Art History paper, (I achieved an A1 in the history, A2 overall).

Id also like to add, these notes were given to a friend of mine who achieved a C1 grade in Art overall - he did NOT sit the mock paper and he started art at the end of April in 6th year, he did not have an art class everyday in the school and therefore i thought him the art history using the notes, we had only 5 half hour classes and he still achieved a high honor (B2 in the history section - he was brought down in the drawing sections) in the leaving cert 2013 :D

oh and i achieved an A2 grade in art over all for my leaving cert :) - Wondering if students are interested in purchasing, thanks (also, if needs be, my friend can reference the notes that he did in 5 classes)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Daleyford

Hey all,
    Just did my leaving and come out with the points necessary for Physio! I did 8 honors subjects and have books and personal notes available
    English(H) , Irish(H) , Maths(H) , German(H) , Geography(H) , History(H) , Music(H) , Biology(H)

All subjects with the exception of Maths have extensively written notes with exam styled answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 antel0pe

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/leaving-cert-junior-cert-books/3734800?notification=a3639694fb51484cabd92f46eeadb210-1378741698#comment_18396112

Rapid Revision Chemistry LC - €5 - Used

Revise Wise Chemistry LC - €5 - New

Poetry Now 2013 Ordinary LC - €5 - Used

Maths Paper 1 Higher LC - €5 - New

Chemistry Live Workbook LC - €5 - New

Exam Edge Chemistry LC - €7 - New but slightly worn

Essentials Unfolded Chemistry LC - €5 - New + Cover

Translations English Novel LC - €5 - New

Fundamental Applied Maths LC - €15 - Used + Cover

Sprachschatz Higher LC - €5 - Used

Text & Tests 4 Higher LC - €5 - Used

Maths Book 1 Higher LC - €5 - Used

Rapid Revision Physics LC - €5 - Used

Zur Sache 1 Higher LC - €5 - Used

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mathsbooks

If your doing the Junior Cert or Leaving Cert in 2014, checkout the following Project Maths booklets website:

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/project-maths-exam-paper-solution-booklets/3368686?touch_off

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pathfar

Bonne route book needed
    French leaving cert book needed - Bonne route with Cd s anyone got a copy? I'm in Dublin city centre tks

Advertisement