Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coyotes

Options
  • 30-06-2009 4:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Yay or Nay??

Yay or Nay? 14 votes

Yay
    0% 0 votes
    Nay
    100% 14 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

No its full of scumbags half the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

it's usually a sausagefest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Where's the poll??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Atari Jaguar

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭TobyZiegler

A definite NAY! A classy joint it is not!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Definite no. Full of underage scangers, hate saying that cos makes me sound snobby but it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

chrussell, I added a poll since it seemed like a good idea, hope that's ok?

I have never gone in there but by walking past or looking at the people they have stamping on shop street I wont be going near the place.

Actually I had just presumed it would be another Boo Radleys the minute I heard it was opening and I was right. I dont think a decent night club could ever operate in that premises it is haunted by the ghost of Boo Radleys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

Magnus wrote: »
    chrussell, I added a poll since it seemed like a good idea, hope that's ok?

Yeah cheers, that would have been a smart idea

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

hate the place, only reason i like it is it keeps the scum away from other places

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I've never been in there and never plan to be after driving past it recently. Its the sort of place that keeps me wesht of the river tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I was in there once. It seemed like an improvement on Boo Radleys but that's not saying much. Due to its layout it was packed at the front but then pretty quiet down the back. I wouldn't be in a hurry to visit there again. It's a nay from me. Sorry Chris :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Just by the stampers on Shop street, in what the managers make the girls wear.

"Best Ride in Town"

Has to be a nay.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

They need a spell check:
    Coyotes is Galways first purpose built american theme bar. There are five themes from our coyote bar featuring dancers and singers, to our ganster bar
    Galways
    american
    ganster

I couldn't get any more because the site won't load for me, maybe they are working on the content?

Edit: seems to be up now. Just a glitch in the matrix.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Magnus wrote: »
    They need a spell check:

Galways
    american
    ganster

I couldn't get any more because the site won't load for me, maybe they are working on the content?

Edit: seems to be up now. Just a glitch in the matrix.
    I think there should be a hyphen between purpose and built as well ->"purpose-built". ;)

I hate that site design. Fully Flash-based with no alternative HTML and it plays music by default. Grr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

I have never gone in there but by walking past or looking at the people they have stamping on shop street I wont be going near the place.

lol whats wrong with their promo team??

chrussell wrote: »
    lol whats wrong with their promo team??

Its more the vibe they give off about the place rather than the actual people, although I have seen one or two that looked like potential skangers.

I have to agree with foxy too, the club has a place, that is to keep the scumbag ratio down in other places in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭businessboy

malice_ wrote: »
    I think there should be a hyphen between purpose and built as well ->"purpose-built". ;)

I hate that site design. Fully Flash-based with no alternative HTML and it plays music by default. Grr!

i agree with you totally, the site is awful, fully flash based sites tend to be, too busy, slow, annoying, lack information and text in place of random and pointless images.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Complete Kip and full of underage scumbags and old men who are too drunk to get in anywhere else. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

I was only there once, but didn't really like it..so hot in there just spent the night drinking water.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Never been. Never been to Boo Radley's either, which is a shame as I really thought it was a cool though retardedly ironic name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Its a bit of a weird/dark name to give a pub alright.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

They were probably naming it after the band not the character I'd say!

Yeah though, naming a nightclub after a reclusive character is quite funny though.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Id have to agree witht the "potential scangers" on the pr team ...

all though that aside ive had all right nights there, if your with mates and looking to get hammered cant go wrong, with cheap booze cheezy fun , would usually move on to another club before end of night though

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Kip - Perfect for the mixers generation - same scumbags

God no. Never. Was in Boo's once years ago on New Year's Eve and the place was dead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Hellz no, was in there during the year for some ****e foam party crap,and the place was empty! And it has a crap layout,its like being in a hall with a weird staircase! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Haven't been since it changed on from Doo-Badlys/saints & scholars, haven't even seen the promo staff tbh, im out of galway a year now and only be about at best once a month. Boo-radleys ghost will always haunt that place, from piss filled floors in the jacks, to langered underage pricks everywhere i will never go in there again, no matter how good people might tell me it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Pure knacker camp, only good thing about the place is that it keeps the scummers outta decent pubs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

foxy_19-89 wrote: »
    hate the place, only reason i like it is it keeps the scum away from other places
    kinetic wrote: »
    Pure knacker camp, only good thing about the place is that it keeps the scummers outta decent pubs!

Great points! All those stag do's that we don't have to put up with because of this place!

Advertisement