Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Boat Tours Around the Coast?

Options
  • 30-06-2009 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

does anyone know of any boat tours taking in the cost of wexford. I'm not interested in all day affair, just a quick excurion. preferably a small boat as well as I may be lloking to book the trip for a private event.

Where the tour leaves from in wexford isnt of major concern. wexford town itself would probably be the most ideal though.

all suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

Hi
    Don't know if this will help but I know they do excursions in Courtown, Courtown Sea Angling Centre do trips or fishing days afaik

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

if its just a bit of faffinabout in a boat yer after then try one of the Saltee daytrips, boat, Island, Picnic, you could bring 3 famous friends and a dog;)

If you get a taste for adventure then you can assist my 'friend' Pablo as he collects his 'Crabpots' from the wake of a columbian freighter at 3.30 on thursday :D

There are quite a few charter boats out of Kilmore who do day trips I think.

I don't think anyone apart from the RNLI and that crash boat tour operate from near the quays in Wexford town.

Advertisement