Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2012 Poll

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

mysterious wrote: »
    Well there is alot more earthqaukes in the 00s than in the 90s it shows a moderate increase over 30 years. But interms of global measurements and peroidic shifts in the earth, graphs need to be done over at least a few thousands years.

I can bet you, that even in the last 300 years it has risen a lot. 30 years is really minute in comparison to what we are expecting to happen over the coming years.

Yes a slight increase for the data presented. Unfortunately there probably isn't reliable records to graph earthquake occurances over thousands of years so you can't really say earthquakes are occuring more often and are more violent. How do you know that the difference between 1990 => 1999 and 2000 => 2009 isn't just a statistical abberation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

thetonynator, if you can't be polite, then don't post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

No
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGpNZmniJ_Q&feature=player_embedded

Heres some real feedback on the Mayas, not the mainstream doomsday we are fed through the backdoor.

It fits into my own view of 2012. We are are responsible for what happens in 2012. The whole theory behind the dark rift and its energy is meant to be involved with timezero and god consciousness. We are crossing the mid rift plain of our galaxy and have been slowing moving into it for the last 26000 years. Our solar system moves up and down as it goes around the galaxy in a wavlenght continuium. The central plain is the half way point and this is where teh dark rift energy is at its strongest.

This is also where rapid evolution takes places. from pole****s, planetary changes and mass extinction periods. It's widely documented that these all happen in cycles.

Now I'm not saying its the end of the world and I don't think it was ever the case. But I do believe our planet is going to have major changes again this year and all the way up to 2012 to at least 2015 imo. I've juggled this all up from years of study and research. I've looked the highes and worst case scenarios.

The only conclusion I can make is this, if it were true that a poleshift is to happen. then the powers of be will not tell us because of global panick and the majority of us will die. Now the other side of the coin, is spiritual advancement and the ancient egyptian/hopi/maya shaman prophecies all state spiritual advancement and meet the gods etc. These are two extremes. The irony in my own reading and now conclusion it seems that if we can't assume its either one, then my conclusion is what happens in 2012 is totally up to our own mind.

Since this great awakening has begun, its safe to say that people are soon realisng the power of creating their reality and it starts with thoughts. And all our thoughts together can help shift our planet into safe position as its moves through this mid rift period. We are not just physical beings and we really do have powers to be reckoned with.

So my case is this, if you believe in 2012, thats good for you, if you dont, then thats also good for you, since your the creator of your reality.

mysterious wrote: »
    Thats because the poll was ran last year when scientific based skepitics ran this site while conspiracy theorists were banned. Thats actually a fact and at that time most C.Ters left this forum.

Oh no, I was joking. I altered the poll results so it said 0 for yes and 217,687,345 or something like that for no. I was a joke, but nobody noticed.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

No
    Is the poll locked, and if so, can you reopen it, nobody actually asked for it to be closed nor is there any reason for it to be closed. It will be closed when the internet shuts down;)

I'm sure if it's open that number of naysayers will rapidly decrease.

• Advertisement

No, the poll is still open.

Advertisement